| Home | Sitemap |

BILLBOARD

Buying Used Luxury Cars How To Avoid A Lemon

Buying a used luxury car is a smart and economical decision-if you take the right approach. Today's luxury cars are built better and last longer than ever before. Purchasing the right used luxury car means getting more car and more fun options for your money. But according to one UK based used auto dealer, 3 out of 10 people are dissatisfied with their used car purchase! That means that if you shop for cars like the average person, there's only a 70% chance that you'll be happy with one of the largest purchases you're likely to make all year! Here are some tips to make sure that you're not one of the "other" 30%. Get an inspection: Would you buy a used parachute from an unknown previous owner without having it opened up inspected by a professional first? If so, then you probably aren't the type to still be reading this article.

Most of us just assume that if the car looks great on the outside then it must be fine under the hood as well. No necessarily so! Though used luxury cars are generally cared for and maintained better than non luxury used autos, there is still a chance that the previous owner caused damage due to poor maintenance. It's possible that there could be any number of things that have gone awry that aren't visible to the untrained eye. It may cost $75 - $150 dollars for an outside expert opinion, but this is money well spent.

Choose your dealership wisely: Who do you think chooses the used luxury cars on the lots you go to visit? Each dealership sets its own tandards about the kind of cars that it will sell on its lot. Just like any company has a decision to make about the quality of products it sells, a dealership does the same. Just because you see the same used Lexus SUV at two different used car dealerships doesn't mean that they're both created equally.

The buyer at the first dealership may have higher standards for where they buy their used luxury cars than the one with the multi-colored flags strewn across the parking lot. Even if the used Lexus SUV from the second dealership costs a little less, that doesn't necessarily mean it's a better deal. Do your research: Dig around online for answers about the used luxury cars you're considering. Don't just look at the manufacturer sites or reviews published when the car was first released. Look for customer reviews and recalls.

Also get the car's VIN number and visit Carfax.com to check for any prior damage. Oftentimes, the dealership will run and pay for the Carfax report if you ask. If you know how to shop for used luxury cars, there's no reason to worry about being in that unhappy 30%.

By approaching car buying the right way, you'll not only be among the 70% that are happy with their used car purchase, but smiling as you cruise by all those other car owners who paid up to 30% more for your same model car new!.

Christine is a freelance copywriter for AG SelectImports. For information on well maintained used luxury cars, visit http://www.AGSelectImports.com.



Cars






Using Rain Water Run Off To Recycle and Reuse Washing Cars - If we are really concerned about the future water crisis in the world then we should put our money where our mouth is and be smart about using all the water wisely.

The Rules of Go Kart Survival - Back in the olden days, when the only go kart tracks in the neighborhood were located at the nearby family fun centers, accidents were few and far between.

Cas Sharing Reduces Blood Pressure and Saves Cash - If you are having difficulty balancing your budget, why not consider a car share arrangement with friends and/or colleagues, whereby each of shares the burden of the daily commute?.

Electirc RC Cars for Fun and Excitement - Electric RC cars and trucks are generally considered best for beginners, since even if you choose to build your own car, they tend to be simpler and easier than nitro cars.

Determining Cars Value - When shopping for cars, it is important to understand the cars value before deciding whether or not to make the purchase.

more...
ęCopyright 2018 Mercadoradar.com. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication in part or whole strictly prohibited by international copyright law.